PintaWebWare is more than a job. This is a philosophy of personal and professional success. We enjoy the process and are proud of our overall result.
When we work, we develop unique live projects, we are in constant professional development, we implement our ideas, actively introduce and use new techniques and technologies - and for this we receive a competitive salary linked to the exchange rate of c.u.
- experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion);
- experience with modx evo, modx revo;
- experience with PHP Frameworks (Yii, Zend Framework, Symfony, Bitrix, Magento);
- adherence to the Zend Framework coding standard;
- experience in unit testing (PHPUnit);
- experience with Unix-like Operating Systems.
Working conditions are:
- work in a team of professionals;
- the opportunity for professional growth;
- work on large and interesting projects;
- worthy salary;
- office work for 8 hours, five days a week;
- coffee and tea paid for by the company.
The live tasks will be:
- development of Internet projects based on PHP Framework and supporting services;
- participation in the creation of new and support of existing projects of the company.
Work place: Bogdan Khmelnitsky str., 4 (Left riverside)
P.S. If the requirements seem high, but you correspond this description, write or call us)